20 Random Facts about me

1.  I wear a size 8 shoe
2.  I love being the Nursery Leader at church
3.  I love Sign Language and some day want to get back to where I can use it again.
4.  I love being a stay at home mom.  I loved growing up knowing my mom was home and if I needed something she was there.  I always wanted to be like that and am grateful for the "job" that I have that allows me to stay home
5.  I love pasta
6.  My favorite colors are pink and white
7.  I love to wear knee high crazy socks.. though most of the time I am the only one that knows that i am wearing them.
8.  I love to learn - but don't do well with independent study.  I prefer to be taught by someone.
9.  I love my Heavenly Father and Savior Jesus Christ.
10.  I always wanted to have a large family and love all of my children.  I hope that when they are grown and gone, life will allow them to be close to home so we can always be together
11.  to go with #10 ~ I have always wanted to be a foster mom for infants and toddlers.
12.  I love Disney Movies!!  (Especially if there is a princess involved!)
13.  I am and always will be Daddy's little girl.
14.  I don't like to eat tomatoes
15.  I get migraines
16.  I have scoliosis
17.  I love teddy bears
18.  I don't like nick knacks / figures.  I don't like things just sitting around with no purpose other than collecting dust... perhaps because I hate to dust so less stuff means less I have to dust!!
19.  I love hoodies and love when it is cool enough to wear them
20.  I love pictures.  A picture of someone or something means more to me as a gift than anything else.  I don't like my picture taken, but value the pictures that I can take

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friends

A Pocket!!

Zucchini Bread