5 Things That Make Me The Most Happy Right Now


5 things that make me happy right now?

OK.. here goes..
1.  Cuddles ~ getting to spend time cuddling with the family..  We enjoy watching movies and the time spent together is our time

2.  Teaching the nursery class at church.  I love my children and am very protective of them.  I hate missing church because then I am not there to teach, play, love the children.  Right now, we have 16 children in my class.

3.  Time off ~ For the last many years, we have worked really hard and we finally were able to quit the newspaper routes that we had and now with some of the changes at the Post Office, Richard is able to be home a bit more.  He is able to now participate in after school activities and be a part of things in the kids' lives that he has missed.

4.  Mint M & M's.. yes, I know it is food but it is chocolate AND mint AND they are available now NOT JUST AT CHRISTMAS TIME!!

5.  My family.  I am blessed to be a part of a wonderful family.  I love each and everyone - not just my immediate family but our large extended family too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friends

A Pocket!!

Zucchini Bread