Blog Challenge: Day 10 Celebrity Crush
Ok. This is kind of hard for me. I was raised without a t.v. in the home until I was oh...I think in 11th grade. I was kind of out of the loop for celebrities and famous people and really anything that was "pop" culture. I didn't really listen to music unless it was in the car with my dad and then it was Cool 105.. oldies!! Loved them :). So I didn't really ever have a crush. I liked to watch movies with Tom Cruise but I think it was because he was the first celebrity that I could actually identify but looking back I can't really stand him. I like to watch movies with Matt Damon. So, I think it is fair to say that I never really had crushes because I was too old for the crush faze by the time I ever cared about it.
I never really had crushes either. Too far fetched....
ReplyDelete