Blog Challenge: Day 7 Favorite Foods
10 Favorite Foods
Humm.. Here goes..
1. Pasta
2. Pasta
3. Pasta
4. Pasta
5. Pasta
6. Pasta
7. Pasta
8. Pasta
9. Pasta
10. Chocolate
OK, Just kidding. I really do love pasta and I had to throw in chocolate to change it up a bit. Ok, seriously..
1. Pasta ( You knew I had to put it first )
2. Milk chocolate
3. Teryiaki chicken
4. Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
5. Waffles
6. Fruit
7. Artichokes
8. Banana cream pie
9. Crab
10. Peach sherbert
Humm.. Here goes..
1. Pasta
2. Pasta
3. Pasta
4. Pasta
5. Pasta
6. Pasta
7. Pasta
8. Pasta
9. Pasta
10. Chocolate
OK, Just kidding. I really do love pasta and I had to throw in chocolate to change it up a bit. Ok, seriously..
1. Pasta ( You knew I had to put it first )
2. Milk chocolate
3. Teryiaki chicken
4. Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
5. Waffles
6. Fruit
7. Artichokes
8. Banana cream pie
9. Crab
10. Peach sherbert
Comments
Post a Comment