Blog Challenge: Day 4 Memory
Somehow yesterday came and went and I never got this posted.
The challenge is to describe your earliest childhood memory. I am having a hard time with this as I am not sure if it is something I am remembering or I know it because of pictures and what I have been told.
I do remember our move here to Colorado. I was probably 5 yrs old. I might have been 4 but I don't remember exactly when we moved here. We moved from Idaho. I don't really remember the houses we lived in until we moved to Westlake Village in Broomfield Colorado. I know one house was a rental and there was someone who lived in another house that was on the property too. I think she had cats??? The house on Sheridan that we lived in I will always remember because I was TERRIFIED of the basement. I was sure something was going to reach through the stairs and grab me! We didn't live there very long, I remember we rode the bus to school and Carol and I had to walk together. I don't remember why we moved from there.
Most of my memories actually are living in the house in Westlake. We had a lot of happy memories there. I will never forget the spiders that overtook my bedroom the last summer that we lived there. Ok, so that isn't soo happy but it is a memory!!
The challenge is to describe your earliest childhood memory. I am having a hard time with this as I am not sure if it is something I am remembering or I know it because of pictures and what I have been told.
I do remember our move here to Colorado. I was probably 5 yrs old. I might have been 4 but I don't remember exactly when we moved here. We moved from Idaho. I don't really remember the houses we lived in until we moved to Westlake Village in Broomfield Colorado. I know one house was a rental and there was someone who lived in another house that was on the property too. I think she had cats??? The house on Sheridan that we lived in I will always remember because I was TERRIFIED of the basement. I was sure something was going to reach through the stairs and grab me! We didn't live there very long, I remember we rode the bus to school and Carol and I had to walk together. I don't remember why we moved from there.
Most of my memories actually are living in the house in Westlake. We had a lot of happy memories there. I will never forget the spiders that overtook my bedroom the last summer that we lived there. Ok, so that isn't soo happy but it is a memory!!
Comments
Post a Comment