Blog Challenge Day 27: Feel Better
What makes me feel better?
Hugs. A genuine hug. There is nothing quite like being held by someone you love.
Knowing that my family is home all together at night. I have a window right by the front door. We open the blinds in the morning and they stay open until everyone is home at night. I started doing this when Richard would park on the street and I would wait up and watch for him. It has stuck and even the kids know that the blinds stay open if someone is not home.
Nursery. I find peace being in the nursery with my children every Sunday. I have been blessed to be able to serve in the nursery for about 16 years with a few breaks here and there.
Knowing that my family is home all together at night. I have a window right by the front door. We open the blinds in the morning and they stay open until everyone is home at night. I started doing this when Richard would park on the street and I would wait up and watch for him. It has stuck and even the kids know that the blinds stay open if someone is not home.
Nursery. I find peace being in the nursery with my children every Sunday. I have been blessed to be able to serve in the nursery for about 16 years with a few breaks here and there.
Comments
Post a Comment