Blog Challenge Day 23: Pet Peeve
For some reason, this is hard for me..
I could say people that pop their knuckles, but no that's what I do.
Perhaps when the toilet seat is left up, but no that is fine too - it's not hard to close it real quick.
Or maybe when the toilet paper roll is on backwards.. but really, it is just toilet paper - again, not a big deal and with this size family but the time I get a turn in the bathroom again, the roll will be gone and the new one was put on a different way altogether.
Maybe I could say ..dishes left in the sink, clothes on the floor, shoes by the front door, tooth paste in the bathroom sink, but really.. those are just part of life and not a big deal.
Perhaps it is drivers that don't use turn signals but perhaps it is not working, or they have soo much on their mind (as I often do ) that they just forgot.
Or it could be people that don't turn off their signal.. again, perhaps it sticks like mine and it takes a few blocks for me to realize that it is stuck again.
Perhaps it is people that park in handicapped parking and have no apparent disability or tag or licence plate but again - I don't know their situation, perhaps it is they have a child like I do in a wheel chair, perhaps they are hurting today and just need a break, perhaps they are just running in real quick.
Do you see why I am having a hard time writing this? I am not perfect but I try to see the good in everything. I know that I am judged DAILY by other people. I am who I am and I choose to have this life. I try to not judge and know that people are different. Everyone can't be the same - it would make for a boring world. We don't always know their life story or know the road that they have traveled in life - I choose to overlook the small things. Tolerance must be a gift that I have been blessed with.
I could say people that pop their knuckles, but no that's what I do.
Perhaps when the toilet seat is left up, but no that is fine too - it's not hard to close it real quick.
Or maybe when the toilet paper roll is on backwards.. but really, it is just toilet paper - again, not a big deal and with this size family but the time I get a turn in the bathroom again, the roll will be gone and the new one was put on a different way altogether.
Maybe I could say ..dishes left in the sink, clothes on the floor, shoes by the front door, tooth paste in the bathroom sink, but really.. those are just part of life and not a big deal.
Perhaps it is drivers that don't use turn signals but perhaps it is not working, or they have soo much on their mind (as I often do ) that they just forgot.
Or it could be people that don't turn off their signal.. again, perhaps it sticks like mine and it takes a few blocks for me to realize that it is stuck again.
Perhaps it is people that park in handicapped parking and have no apparent disability or tag or licence plate but again - I don't know their situation, perhaps it is they have a child like I do in a wheel chair, perhaps they are hurting today and just need a break, perhaps they are just running in real quick.
Do you see why I am having a hard time writing this? I am not perfect but I try to see the good in everything. I know that I am judged DAILY by other people. I am who I am and I choose to have this life. I try to not judge and know that people are different. Everyone can't be the same - it would make for a boring world. We don't always know their life story or know the road that they have traveled in life - I choose to overlook the small things. Tolerance must be a gift that I have been blessed with.
Comments
Post a Comment