Blog Challenge Day 20: 10 Years
Wow 10 years from now...
I will be 44 years old. The year 2022. Alexia will be 20 years old. I can't and don't even want to think about her being that old. I am not ready to let any of them go and can't imagine how my parents felt when we grew up.
I want to be in a different house, with this one as a rental. I imagine, I will have been able to start the process of opening my own business - preschool. Perhaps, we will have the opportunity to start planning a mission that we can serve together. Brayden will be 14. Still in school. Kaylee will be 12 and Emma will be 10. Christian will be 18 and just graduated from High school and Sarah will be 16. Wow.. can't even imagine them driving!! and boyfriend / girlfriends... yeah, I am not ready to think about life 10 years in the future.
Comments
Post a Comment