Blog Challenge Day 15: Timeline of my Day
This challenge is to describe my day. Well, I think the exact line is "Timeline of your day". So what day do I describe? Do you want to know what I am doing today or yesterday or on a typical day? Ok, never mind I don't have a "typical day" with 6 kids running around!!
Today is Saturday.. I will start with today.
3:00 am. Get up with Emma, feed her and take her to bed with me. Back to sleep.
5:00 am. Wake up because the fan is blowing on me and I am cold, turn off the fan. go back to sleep
6:00 am Wake up - Christian is awake..yes, you can play the play station .. I am going to try to go back to sleep.
7:00 am Wake up with Emma, ok. I am just going to stay up now. Feed Emma, change a diaper, check Facebook.
7:30 am. Kaylee gets up and wants a diaper and breakfast (she announced to me).
Finish folding the basket of laundry I had started last night, start picking up the living room, change another diaper,
Sometime between now and 9:00, I ate breakfast, woke up Richard, made him a lunch, watched a Blue's Clue with Kaylee, checked Brayden who is still sleeping.
10:00 Get in the shower, give Kaylee a bath, Sarah jumps in too, Alexia joins Sarah when Kaylee get's out. Get Kaylee dressed, get Emma down for a nap. Brayden is awake, change him get him ready for a bath. Door bell rings, Fed Ex delivers Richard's Father's Day present - nothing like last minute!! Open it to show the kids.
11:00 Kicking the girls out of the bathtub and looking for a shirt for Christian. He wants to wear a long sleeved green frog shirt and I am sweating just looking at him in it.
I want to be out of the door by Noon.. wish me luck..
ok. Out the door at Noon, drove 1/2 a mile and had to turn back. 12:10 really out the door.
Dropped kids off at Dad's and Jeannine's and went shopping.
3:00pm picked up kids - made one more stop with the kids.
4:15pm bribing the kids to help me clean up the house. Change many diapers, ok, not many just 3.
ok. 6:00 pm. meat ready for dinner tomorrow, need to get cheesecake cooking and get dinner for tonight. Leftovers it will be.
7:30 pm Richard is off of work. We decide to go bowling!
9:00 pm Frosty run and movie night with the kids
11:00 pm Off to bed.. Good night! Never got the cheesecake made.. will have to get up early and do that tomorrow.
Today is Saturday.. I will start with today.
3:00 am. Get up with Emma, feed her and take her to bed with me. Back to sleep.
5:00 am. Wake up because the fan is blowing on me and I am cold, turn off the fan. go back to sleep
6:00 am Wake up - Christian is awake..yes, you can play the play station .. I am going to try to go back to sleep.
7:00 am Wake up with Emma, ok. I am just going to stay up now. Feed Emma, change a diaper, check Facebook.
7:30 am. Kaylee gets up and wants a diaper and breakfast (she announced to me).
Finish folding the basket of laundry I had started last night, start picking up the living room, change another diaper,
Sometime between now and 9:00, I ate breakfast, woke up Richard, made him a lunch, watched a Blue's Clue with Kaylee, checked Brayden who is still sleeping.
10:00 Get in the shower, give Kaylee a bath, Sarah jumps in too, Alexia joins Sarah when Kaylee get's out. Get Kaylee dressed, get Emma down for a nap. Brayden is awake, change him get him ready for a bath. Door bell rings, Fed Ex delivers Richard's Father's Day present - nothing like last minute!! Open it to show the kids.
11:00 Kicking the girls out of the bathtub and looking for a shirt for Christian. He wants to wear a long sleeved green frog shirt and I am sweating just looking at him in it.
I want to be out of the door by Noon.. wish me luck..
ok. Out the door at Noon, drove 1/2 a mile and had to turn back. 12:10 really out the door.
Dropped kids off at Dad's and Jeannine's and went shopping.
3:00pm picked up kids - made one more stop with the kids.
4:15pm bribing the kids to help me clean up the house. Change many diapers, ok, not many just 3.
ok. 6:00 pm. meat ready for dinner tomorrow, need to get cheesecake cooking and get dinner for tonight. Leftovers it will be.
7:30 pm Richard is off of work. We decide to go bowling!
9:00 pm Frosty run and movie night with the kids
11:00 pm Off to bed.. Good night! Never got the cheesecake made.. will have to get up early and do that tomorrow.
Comments
Post a Comment