Day 3: Blogger Challenge: Buiness name
Today's challenge is to explain your business name. I decided to change it to be "When I have my business, explain it's name".
Here goes:
My business name is going to be "Boats 'n Bows Early Child Education".
So.. I want to open a preschool program that offers a lower cost preschool for parents that can't afford to send their children to preschool. I want to offer morning classes and afternoon classes. I am not interested in daycare right now, but want to offer preschool. I know that early education is important and am amazed at how my own children have grown by having the opportunity to be in preschool. It is also nice for the parents to have a couple of hour break from the smallish ones!!
Here goes:
My business name is going to be "Boats 'n Bows Early Child Education".
So.. I want to open a preschool program that offers a lower cost preschool for parents that can't afford to send their children to preschool. I want to offer morning classes and afternoon classes. I am not interested in daycare right now, but want to offer preschool. I know that early education is important and am amazed at how my own children have grown by having the opportunity to be in preschool. It is also nice for the parents to have a couple of hour break from the smallish ones!!
Comments
Post a Comment