Blog Challenge: Day 14 Handbag

Well, I had to chuckle at this one as anyone that knows me knows that I hate to carry purses or handbags.  I carry a backpack also for the reason that most diaper bags hang off your shoulder like a purse and I don't like them.  Right now I am using Brayden's backpack (orange) from school since I gave my PINK one to Alexia.  Apparently, it is cool and she wanted it for school.

So, what is in my backpack?  Well, right this very minute here it is...

nail clippers
wipes (ok, so the container is empty.  I should probably refill it.)
size 3,4, 6 diapers
epi pen
inhaler
benedryl
2 oz. syringe (feeding Brayden)
extenion tube (feeding Brayden)
5 ml syring (in case his button comes out)
sippy cup (I should probably throw this in the sink)
Ipad
wallet
gum (well the gum appears to be gone so this is just the pkg.)
oxygen tube
gauze
tape
fruit snack (not sure why there is only one - not enough for all the kids)
and a sock??  
a coloring book
crayons
crumbs
formula
onesie

Now that I have taken it all out, I think it is time to clean out the sock, cup and the crumbs!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friends

A Pocket!!

Zucchini Bread