So, today I was on Facebook and saw a post about a blogger challenge.  I think this would be fun and if no one reads it at least I will be able to sit down for a minute each day and not think about who needs what or what needs to be cleaned. 

Day 1.  Introduction

My name is Crystal Wilson.  I am 34 years old.  I am 5'5".  I was born in Idaho Falls, Idaho on October 6, 1977. I am the second of five children and also the second of the three girls.  I grew up in Broomfield, Colorado and would love to be able to move back there one day.  I am married to my knight in shining armor, which I met in church when we were in middle school, and have been for 12 years.  We have 6 children - 4 girls and 2 boys.  I have an associates degree in interpreting for the deaf and have my Certified Nursing Assistant license.  I have been a stay at home mom now for 6 years.  Our oldest will be in 5th grade (NO WAY!!!  THIS CAN'T BE TRUE) and our youngest is just trying baby food for the first time. 

I like milk chocolate - not dark chocolate.  I like icecream, pasta, pasta, and pasta!!   I like to cook and bake and love, love, love pictures.  My dream is to be able to collect pictures of my ancestors but am not sure how to go about doing this.  I love geneology and am amazed at the things I have found on ancestry.com.  I am allergic to most animals with fur as are some of my children so we don't currently have any furry pets running around though the kids are convinced that we need a pet teacup pig!

Well, that's me. Check back tomorrow to see what is next!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friends

A Pocket!!

Zucchini Bread